Animal Crossing: New Horizons  Nintendo 

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Escape to Your Personal Island Paradise

Escape to a deserted island and create your own paradise as you explore, create, and customize in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game. Your island getaway has a wealth of natural resources that can be used to craft everything from tools to creature comforts. You can hunt down insects at the crack of dawn, decorate your paradise throughout the day, or enjoy sunset on the beach while fishing in the ocean. The time of day and season match real life, so each day on your island is a chance to check in and find new surprises all year round.

Show off your island utopia to family and friends—or pack your bags and visit theirs. Whether playing online* or with others beside you**, island living is even better when you can share it. Even without hopping on a flight, you’ll meet a cast of charming animal residents bursting with personality. Friendly faces like Tom Nook and Isabelle will lend their services and happily help you grow your budding community. Escape to your island getaway—however, whenever, and wherever you want.

• Build your community from scratch on a deserted island brimming with possibility
• Create your personal getaway and customize your character, home, decorations, and even the landscape itself
• Collect materials to construct everything from furniture to tools! Then, use what you create to give your island a personal touch
• Watch as the time of day and seasons match real life—even your hemisphere! Each day holds potential for surprises and discoveries
• Get to know the island residents, garden, fish, decorate, hunt for fossils, and more!
• Show off your paradise – play on the same system with a total of 4 people, or play together online or over local wireless for fun with up to 8 players
Players: 8
Co-op: Yes
Genre: Life Simulation
Released:
Publisher: Nintendo

Trailer
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Jess

Jun 6, 2020
Today 12:00 AM

How do you get more shooting star recipes? Just had a shed load of shooting stars but not seen the girl owl since the first time I was made aware I could get shooting stars and she gave me one for a magic wand which I haven't built as would rather save them to build something useful

David76

Jun 7, 2020

How do you get more shooting star recipes? Just had a shed load of shooting stars but not seen the girl owl since the first time I was made aware I could get shooting stars and she gave me one for a magic wand which I haven't built as would rather save them to build something useful
Just have to wait for her to show up or visit someone else's island while she's there I think.

Comment

Jess

Jun 6, 2020

Just have to wait for her to show up or visit someone else's island while she's there I think.
That's annoying, Isabelle actually did her receptionist job properly today and tipped me off there would be shooting stars rather than witter on about her usual rubbish, it would be useful if she could announce who was visiting the island that day in her daily announcement as I don't often play in the evening I usually play on my lunch break when I've been working from home.

Comment

Son Of Jack

Jun 12, 2020

Celeste should be wandering around your island any evening when there are shooting stars. You probably just didn't see her.

Comment

Jess

Jun 6, 2020

Has anyone managed to source and catch the Goliath Beetle? I've planted extra coconut trees (waiting on even more to grow) and have yet to even catch a glimpse of it?

Comment

Jess

Jun 6, 2020

I've got one (or more). Maybe try looking on a mystery island where more bugs and stuff appear than on your normal island?
Thank you! Just been round my island multiple times nothing even though I'd planted extra coconut trees in prep for receiving it. Nothing. Tried a mystery island (money rock one to make it better as usually the useless dodo gives me the crap ones) took a couple of circuits but there it was on a coconut tree

Comment

Son Of Jack

Jun 12, 2020

Thank you! Just been round my island multiple times nothing even though I'd planted extra coconut trees in prep for receiving it. Nothing. Tried a mystery island (money rock one to make it better as usually the useless dodo gives me the crap ones) took a couple of circuits but there it was on a coconut tree
Ah cool congrats! :D

Mystery Islands seem to be good for finding bugs, plus you can get rid of spawn points to make certain ones appear more which is handy!

Comment