Archer TV 

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Archer

Genre: Action & Adventure, Animation, Comedy

First aired: 2009-09-17

Creator: Adam Reed

Cast: H. Jon Benjamin, Aisha Tyler, Jessica Walter, Chris Parnell, Judy Greer, Amber Nash, Matt Yates

Overview: Sterling Archer is the world's most daunting spy. He works for ISIS, a spy agency run by his mother. In between dealing with his boss and his co-workers - one of whom is his ex-girlfriend - Archer manages to annoy or seduce everyone that crosses his path. His antics are only excusable because at the end of the day, he still somehow always manages to thwart whatever crises was threatening mankind.

Mendalla

Aug 29, 2020
Yesterday 10:09 PM

I discovered Archer back on my first time on Netflix but never finished. Now I'm back on Netflix and finally got back to Archer. Hilarious mix of spy, office, and dysfunctional family comedy with a terrific voice cast and writing.

And I disagree with TMDb's description a bit. The title, to my mind, refers to the family, not just Sterling. His mother is as important as he is in many episodes.

Comment

Mendalla

Aug 29, 2020
Yesterday 10:09 PM

This show was recommended for me on Netflix. I didn't know what to make of it at first and left it but I gave it another chance during lockdown. I'm glad I did, it's a very good show. I'm up to season 5.

I don't think that season 4 was as funny as the first three seasons.

Comment

David76

Jun 7, 2020
Today 3:09 AM

TV show information provided by The Movie Database