0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Biomutant
Biomutant is an open-word, post-apocalyptic Kung-Fu fable RPG, with a unique martial arts styled combat system allowing you to mix melee, shooting and mutant ability action. Your actions play a major part in the unfolding of a story where End is coming to the New World. A plague is ruining the land and the Tree-of-Life is bleeding death from its roots. The Tribes stand divided, in need of someone strong enough to unite them or bring them all down... Although you are guided through the world by a Storyteller that narrates every step of your journey, it's your actions and choices that'll decide how your story of survival ends.
Players: N/A
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, Role-Playing
Released:
Publisher: THQ Nordic
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

David76

7 Jun 2020
Today 9:47 PM

Reports from players will early access of it being incredibly repetitive with copy paste gameplay and no challenge combat, some saying its a kids game.

I like to form my own decisions on games and tend to ignore reviews but I've had some big concerns with this one all along. I'll give it a week or two to learn more.

Gromit

14 Jan 2021
Today 9:47 PM

I like to form my own decisions on games and tend to ignore reviews but I've had some big concerns with this one all along. I'll give it a week or two to learn more.
This has "coming to Game Pass" written all over it. I'd wait and see.

1 Comment
David76
David76 commented
I agree, I fully expect it to hit Games Pass in the coming months so I am happy to wait.