BigPete7978

23 Jun 2021
Today 5:14 PM

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Breaking Bad

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2008-01-20

Creator: Vince Gilligan

Cast: Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Jonathan Banks, Bob Odenkirk, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte

Overview: When Walter White, a New Mexico chemistry teacher, is diagnosed with Stage III cancer and given a prognosis of only two years left to live. He becomes filled with a sense of fearlessness and an unrelenting desire to secure his family's financial future at any cost as he enters the dangerous world of drugs and crime.

BigPete7978

23 Jun 2021
Today 5:14 PM

Breaking Bad
Pilot
Season: 1
Episode: 1
Air date: 2008-01-20

Guest stars: John Koyama, Aaron Hill, Gregory Chase, Max Arciniega, Marius Stan, Carmen Serano, Roberta Marquez Seret, Steven Michael Quezada
When an unassuming high school chemistry teacher discovers he has a rare form of lung cancer, he decides to team up with a former student and create a top of the line crystal meth in a used RV, to provide for his family once he is gone.

Checking in

Comment

Oblivion Knight

11 Jun 2020
Today 11:14 PM

Breaking Bad remains to be my absolute favourite TV show to date.. ?

Admittedly, it has a pretty slow start and another slow point in the latter part of S2 (I think?), but it's well worth sticking with! The finalé is one of the best ways to end a much loved show that you're likely to see..

Once I've caught up on a few other TV shows that I want to see, I'm definitely going to re-watch this.

Comment