Mendalla

Aug 29, 2020
Today 7:42 AM

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Castlevania

Genre: Animation

First aired: 2017-07-07

Cast: Richard Armitage, James Callis, Alejandra Reynoso, Adetokumboh M'Cormack, Jaime Murray, Theo James, Ivana Miličević, Jason Isaacs, Yasmine Al Massri, Bill Nighy, Rila Fukushima, Jessica Brown Findlay, Toru Uchikado, Lance Reddick, Navid Negahban, Gildart Jackson, Barbara Steele

Overview: A dark medieval fantasy following the last surviving member of the disgraced Belmont clan, trying to save Eastern Europe from extinction at the hand of Vlad Dracula Tepe himself. Inspired by the classic video game series.

Mendalla

Aug 29, 2020

Just finished season 2 of this and it's now my favorite TV show of late. Not just your usual videogame adaptation, but a compelling plot and characters. Season 3 is a new plot arc so looking forward to seeing what they do with it from here.

Comment

Tom

Jun 6, 2020
Today 12:42 PM

Season 3 is a new plot arc so looking forward to seeing what they do with it from here.
The third season is exceptionally brilliant.

This is one of the best shows I've watched. In terms of casting, I'm putting Bill Nighy's Saint Germain up there with Rickman's Snape. A perfect fit.

Comment

Mouth

Aug 20, 2020
Today 12:42 PM

This is one of the best shows I've watched.

Agree, this show has gone from a brilliant initial set of episodes, to a slightly weaker season 2 but season 3 is fantastic.

I'm really really impressed with how interesting each plot arc is and usually I'd find one dull but I really enjoyed all of them.

Comment

Mendalla

Aug 29, 2020

The third season is exceptionally brilliant.

This is one of the best shows I've watched. In terms of casting, I'm putting Bill Nighy's Saint Germain up there with Rickman's Snape. A perfect fit.

I shall get to it soon. Been a bit out of sorts of late. Did start reading Transmetropolitan, the comic series that helped make Warren Ellis' rep back in the day (it ran from 1997-2002).

Comment