Coronavirus (COVID-19) General Chat 

Gemma

Jun 4, 2020
Today 10:34 AM

My dad got out of the hospital on Monday. He spent about a week in intensive care after testing positive for Covid on 13th October. Initially, he was feeling fine then he started developing problems with his breathing. Thankfully, he is much better now but is feeling very tired most days.
Glad he's recovering hunny and you're all safe.

Tested positive myself last Wednesday but I've only experienced a few mild symptoms.

Comment

Mendalla

Aug 29, 2020
Today 5:34 AM

Glad he's recovering hunny and you're all safe.

Tested positive myself last Wednesday but I've only experienced a few mild symptoms.
Glad to hear it hasn't been too bad. Take it easy and get yourself well.

It went through my brother's household (him, his wife, one son who is still home) back near the beginning and he had it pretty bad. Didn't have any of the chronic symptoms, though, and said he was fully recovered last time we talked.

Comment

Franco Pinion

Jun 8, 2020

My dad got out of the hospital on Monday. He spent about a week in intensive care after testing positive for Covid on 13th October. Initially, he was feeling fine then he started developing problems with his breathing. Thankfully, he is much better now but is feeling very tired most days.
Good news Janey :)

That's all you need with everything going on! Hope your back tearing it up on, erm, your crutches soon!

Looks like your region could be heading into Tier 4 next week if things don't imporve!

Comment

Gemma

Jun 4, 2020

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson is self-isolating after being in contact with someone who has tested positive.

"The PM is well and does not have any symptoms of COVID-19," the spokesman added.

Mr Johnson had a meeting lasting about 35 minutes with some MPs in Number 10 on Thursday morning, including Lee Anderson. Anderson then developed symptoms for COVID-19 and tested positive.

The PM spent three nights in intensive care at St Thomas' Hospital in central London in April after testing positive for COVID-19 on 27 March.

Comment

David76

Jun 7, 2020

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson is self-isolating after being in contact with someone who has tested positive.

"The PM is well and does not have any symptoms of COVID-19," the spokesman added.

Mr Johnson had a meeting lasting about 35 minutes with some MPs in Number 10 on Thursday morning, including Lee Anderson. Anderson then developed symptoms for COVID-19 and tested positive.

The PM spent three nights in intensive care at St Thomas' Hospital in central London in April after testing positive for COVID-19 on 27 March.
This is a test of immunity

Comment

Mouth

Aug 20, 2020

Wife's practice manager has had word from local authority that they expect tier 4 imposed this week across West Central Scotland. Said it before but I'm really unsure what the point is as people breaking the rules will just continue.

Comment

Jess

Jun 6, 2020

Eleven council areas are to move from level 3 to level 4 coronavirus restrictions, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon says.

The change will take place from 18:00 Friday and will be for a "strictly limited" period.

She said she knows this news is "disappointing" and will "demand more sacrifice from all of us", but that the "end is within grasp".

Nineteen council areas will see no change this week and two areas will move down from level 3 to level 2.

The Scottish government has taken account of factors including case number and the trends in each area when deciding which level they should be in, said Ms Sturgeon.

There is "ground for continued and significant concern" about coronavirus in the areas moving to level four restrictions, says First Minister Nicola Sturgeon.

Those council areas are: the City of Glasgow, Renfrewshire, East Renfrewshire, East Dunbartonshire, West Dunbartonshire, North Lanarkshire, South Lanarkshire, East Ayrshire, South Ayrshire, Stirling and West Lothian.

Comment