Coronavirus (COVID-19) General Chat 

Random Guy

Jun 23, 2020
Today 11:47 AM

Those council areas are: the City of Glasgow, Renfrewshire, East Renfrewshire, East Dunbartonshire, West Dunbartonshire, North Lanarkshire, South Lanarkshire, East Ayrshire, South Ayrshire, Stirling and West Lothian.
Extremely deflating news. West Dunbartonshire figures dropping and people largely following rules just to be pumped into tier 4. There will be others worse than me, but I'm at a pretty low point mentally with things that have gone on the last few weeks and the thought of being sat in my house for the next 3 weeks is excruciating. I don't even want to think how I'll feel if tier 4 gets extended further.

Comment

Random Guy

Jun 23, 2020

What do the level 4 rules mean?
  • You must not visit other people's homes, but can still meet outdoors with up to six people from two households
  • People should stay at or close to home as much as possible
  • Those who can work from home should do so - although construction and manufacturing workplaces can remain open
  • Only essential indoor retail premises will remain open
  • Close contact services, such as hairdressers and beauty salons, visitor attractions, leisure and entertainment settings and indoor gyms will close
  • With the exception of takeaway services, hospitality premises must also shut
  • But schools will remain open

Comment

Steve

Jun 5, 2020

Really surprised we've stayed at level 3. I was expecting the whole Forth Valley area to be put into lockdown. Maybe going into level 4 now would have been a better option because who knows what will happen in the run up until Christmas.

Comment

Gemma

Jun 4, 2020

Really surprised we've stayed at level 3. I was expecting the whole Forth Valley area to be put into lockdown. Maybe going into level 4 now would have been a better option because who knows what will happen in the run up until Christmas.
I think they should have put the whole country in lockdown witht he exception of the isles

Comment

Mendalla

Aug 29, 2020
Today 6:47 AM

Toronto, Canada's largest city, and two of its suburbs have gone into our version of lockdown. It is the tightest restrictions seen in this province since May or June.

My own area is only on Yellow level (second lowest of five levels we are using here) but our new case numbers are all over the map. Single digits one day, then teens or even over 20 the next.

Comment