Coronavirus (COVID-19) General Chat 

8-Ball

Aug 4, 2020
Today 11:44 AM

I'm not sure I agree with the relaxation of rules for Christmas but I understand why they have done so. Sadly, I think people will still break the "Christmas" rules.

I'm also surprised they are considering fans at sporting events before any vaccine is available. I can see that causing problems.

Comment

Jess

Jun 6, 2020

I see Northern Ireland have broken the "4 nation approach" already by announcing they are extending by two days to a week, that lasted well!
And Scotland announce a current support bubble will count as two households whereas in England an existing support bubble will be regarded as one household. Confusing already.

Comment

Gemma

Jun 4, 2020

Looks like schools could be get an extend Christmas break here.

I'm not really sure I agree with the 5 days over Christmas where the rules are being relaxed but people would probably just do their own thing anyway if the rules were still in place.

Comment

Lee

Jun 21, 2020

I will be using our 5 day covid holiday to visit my parents and brother for one of a handful of visits since March. This has been particularly hard as my mum is quite often the person who grounds me during mental illness episodes, been a huge struggle without her. I've actually been hospitalised twice this year, for the first time in 10 years.

I understand the rules are there for a reason and we have been following them, but gosh it has been hard. I'm certain that everybody's mental health must be negatively affected right now, the consequences of which we will be dealing with for years to come.

How has everybody been keeping their mind engaged?

Comment