What's new
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Far Cry 6
Far Cry 6 is a first-person shooter game where players assume the control of Jeremiah Gest, throughout the game, players can run, leap, and crouch, and have the ability to use weapons including shotguns, crossbows, sniper rifles, mines, throwing knives, bows, flamethrowers, and rocket launchers, the game allows players to take cover to avoid gunfights and to perform melee takedowns from above or up-close. Players can use a variety of methods to approach missions. For instance, players can utilize stealth to evade enemies and complete objectives without being noticed via the Jungles, or they also have the option to assault enemies with firearms and vehicles. The player can also climb the trees in the Cambodian jungles, the player-character is equipped with a digital camera, which allows him to mark and highlight all visible enemies, animals, and loots. Elephants return, which serves as tank-like offensive weapons. Players can throw bait towards enemies, which attracts nearby wildlife that is hostile to both the player and enemies. Players can also hunt and skin animals for money &/or upgrades. The game features an open world environment that is free for players to explore. It features several environments, including forests, rivers, and mountains to allow players to travel between places faster, the game features various vehicles, including buggies, trucks, and water vehicles like speedboats. Players can drive and shoot at the same time and can enable auto-drive, in which the game's artificial intelligence takes over the role of controlling the vehicle and guides players to their objectives.Unlike the previous games, Far Cry 6 will feature 4-player Co-op.
Players: 1
Co-op: Yes
Genre: Shooter
Released:
Publisher: Ubisoft

Trailer
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Snoops

16 Jul 2020
Today 8:21 AM

Stunning location and I'm still only on the first island. The map looks huge. The acting is good. Picked male Dani and so far voice acting is pretty solid. Like the little bits like singing or whistling along to songs, but the music is starting to grate, hopefully, more variations will be available once I'm on the main island.

To be honest, it's not doing anything new, but this feels the most solid so far. I'll stick with it for a while at least.

Comment

Gemma

4 Jun 2020

Game is absolutely gorgeous and Fem Dani is a badass. Only on the first Island bit really like what I'm playing so far. Goddam though, is 2021, why can't you pause the cutscenes?

Also, highly recommend turning on the option to highlight loot. The graphics are so good, somethings don't really stand out. Now it's easy to scan an area and quickly loot without too much immersion breaking.

Comment

Wanted

9 Oct 2021

Also, highly recommend turning on the option to highlight loot. The graphics are so good, somethings don't really stand out. Now it's easy to scan an area and quickly loot without too much immersion breaking.
I might enable that myself, as it is I have to be relatively near something for the little o to pop up above something I can loot, and even then I nearly need to be standing on top of the thing to pick it up, often having to crouch to pick stuff up off the ground. An auto pickup, like the ammo, would have been better. Crapped myself earlier when I learned that O turns your horse around 180, wasn't expecting it and thought I was being thrown off.

On the main Island but won't get to play it for a while again. It seems to have the right level of fun right now, something which I think a lot of people overlook in a game. It's still Far Cry, but it's possibly the most polished so far. Did a mission on the first Island where you burn tobacco plants. Not half as fun as the Kicking the Hornets Nest from 3, but at least Dani referenced it!

Comment

Boot Cleaner

24 Jan 2021

The map looks huge.
Yes it does

b17h39cdxur71.jpg

Some good tips here, especially the vehicle scanning one

Comment

David76

7 Jun 2020

Some free DLC from Prime Gaming and Ubisoft Rewards

Content includes:
  • Vaquero Outfit
  • El Caballero Blanco Pistol
  • Julia's Last Stand Rifle
  • Pocket Watch Weapon Charm
  • Vaquero's Ride Horse
  • Yaran Horseshoe Vehicle Mirror Prop
  • Small Pesos Pack (3000 Pesos
How do I get my content in-game?

Link your Ubisoft account with your Amazon account. All your in-game items will be available after leaving Isla Santuario upon completing the Operation ‘The Guerrilla’.

Do I need an Amazon Prime membership to be eligible for this offer?

Yes. Click the “Try Prime” button above to sign up for a free, 30-day Prime trial. If you’re already an Amazon Prime member, click “Sign In” to link your Amazon account.

Items Included:
  • Chorizo Chibi
  • Fighting Fury Bundle
  • Fire and Ice Bundle
  • Revolución Bundle
  • Yaran Pesos Pack
  • Far Cry 6 Ubisoft fan kit
3804390_1.jpg

Comment

David76

7 Jun 2020

Those who want to delve deeper into the Caribbean Island of Yara and its story will be pleased, as Far Cry 6’s upcoming DLC Vaas: Insanity is out starting November 16 — letting players take control of the iconic Far Cry 3 villain as voiced by Michael Mando!

Here’s the overview of the DLC adventure as seen in the press release.

Players will embody Vaas, the iconic villain from Far Cry® 3 played by Michael Mando (Better Call Saul), who is reprising his role in a brand-new experience inspired by the roguelite genre. Starting with nothing more than a pistol to defend themselves, players will need to find new weapons and unlock power-ups to become stronger and progress deeper into the depths of Vaas’ psyche. Blending intense action and storytelling, Vaas: Insanity will provide a unique opportunity to better understand Vaas’ past, personal demons and motivations.

The DLC is billed as a rogue-lite, interestingly enough, in which you will "start with nothing more than a pistol to defend yourself," per Ubisoft. "Players will need to find new weapons and unlock power-ups to become stronger and progress deeper into the depths of Vaas' psyche."

The remaining DLC instalments, Episode 2: “Pagan: Control” and Episode 3: “Joseph: Collapse” are planned for release in January 2022 and March 2022, respectively. Each DLC strives to provide the opportunity to better understand each villain’s past, personal demons, and motivations. The three DLC episodes are playable solo or in co-op with a friend, even if they do not own the game.

far_cry_6_post_release_content_roadmap.png

So if you were particularly into any of the games, this will be a good opportunity to circle back to your favourite villain and learn a little bit more about their undoubtedly unhinged worldview.

Comment