What's new
27 new posts in the past 24 hours

Football Leagues Round-up Soccer 

David76

Threads

We've got dedicated threads for the English Premier League and La Liga (Spain), this thread is for all the other leagues - Bundesliga, Scottish, Serie A, Ligue 1 etc

Football news from around the globe....

David76

Threads

Rangers comfortably beat Celtic today in the Old Firm derby. Not really surprised by the result to be honest. Steven Gerrard has built a decent squad and Celtic have been adding mediocre players for the past few seasons. Celtic are trying to make it 10 league titles in a row this year but I think Rangers will run them much closer and might even win the league.

Birdman

Threads

Rangers comfortably beat Celtic today in the Old Firm derby. Not really surprised by the result to be honest. Steven Gerrard has built a decent squad and Celtic have been adding mediocre players for the past few seasons. Celtic are trying to make it 10 league titles in a row this year but I think Rangers will run them much closer and might even win the league.
I don't know who does the recruitment for Celtic but some of their buys, especially strikers, has been very hit and miss - mostly miss!!

Still not convinced bring back Neil Lennon was the best moved for either the club or him - they haven't progressed at all.