What's new
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Football Manager 2022
No game takes you closer to the dream of being a real Football Manager. FM22 brings new, progressive ways to find that winning edge, instil your footballing style and earn it for the fans. Pack includes an FM 'Coaching Planner' to take your tactical planning and squad building to the next level. Football isn't just about winning - it's about overcoming the odds and earning your success. Fighting your way to the top or clawing your way back from the brink; these are the moments that taste sweetest. In Football Manager 2022, you're the architect of your club's destiny - the fans' fortunes rest with you. Prevail in the moments that matter to turn their dreams into reality and earn your place alongside the managerial greats.

- Lead your club to the top of the footballing world, meeting the board's objectives and fans' expectations.
- Scour the transfer market for the talents of tomorrow or look closer to home, creating pathways for your academy players to realise their full potential.
- Earn respect on the tactics board, developing a playing style that's guaranteed to deliver points and that all-important silverware.
- Pre-order now to receive the Coaching Planner in the box.
Players: 4+
Co-op: Yes
Genre: Sports
Released:
Publisher: Sega Europe

Trailer
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Tom

6 Jun 2020
Today 9:37 AM

I started a Newcastle save last night, I don't think I'll use them when the game is released - I like starting with smaller clubs and working my way up to the bigger clubs.

I actually mismanaged my finances and couldn't buy all the players I made bids for and agreed on contracts with!!

I bought.....

Jamal Musiala (Bayern Munich) £60m
Kevin Mbabu (Wolfsburg) £10m
Louis Schaub (Koln) £4m
Walter Benitez (Nice) £10.75m
Tomas Soucek (West Ham) £38.5m
Nordi Mukiele (Leipzig) £46.5m
Riqui Puig (Barcelona) £2.5m
Niklas Sule (Bayern Munich) £18m
Atakan Karazor (Stuttgart) £5m
Denis Zakaria (Monchengladbach) £13m
Sergino Dest (Barcelona) £30m

As you can see, a lot of players from Germany! I've only played two league games so far against Leicester and Burnley and won them both

Comment

Tom

6 Jun 2020
Today 9:37 AM

I kind of don't want to know them this year. Once I know who the go-to players are it's hard to not sign them every save. If I try to not sign them then I feel like I'm just weakening myself on purpose.
I'm purposefully not looking too. When I do my long term save I think i'd be cheating a little to know all the good young guys to go after. Not that they'll join me for a long time anyway!

Comment