What's new
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Football Manager 2022
No game takes you closer to the dream of being a real Football Manager. FM22 brings new, progressive ways to find that winning edge, instil your footballing style and earn it for the fans. Pack includes an FM 'Coaching Planner' to take your tactical planning and squad building to the next level. Football isn't just about winning - it's about overcoming the odds and earning your success. Fighting your way to the top or clawing your way back from the brink; these are the moments that taste sweetest. In Football Manager 2022, you're the architect of your club's destiny - the fans' fortunes rest with you. Prevail in the moments that matter to turn their dreams into reality and earn your place alongside the managerial greats.

- Lead your club to the top of the footballing world, meeting the board's objectives and fans' expectations.
- Scour the transfer market for the talents of tomorrow or look closer to home, creating pathways for your academy players to realise their full potential.
- Earn respect on the tactics board, developing a playing style that's guaranteed to deliver points and that all-important silverware.
- Pre-order now to receive the Coaching Planner in the box.
Players: 4+
Co-op: Yes
Genre: Sports
Released:
Publisher: Sega Europe

Trailer
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Dylan

6 Jun 2020
Today 8:49 AM

First window and have gotten: Pino, Raphinha, Zakaria, Trippier, Izak, Llorente (Leeds) and Bissouma!

I'm really enjoying the game and I think the improvements are pretty nice so far but the dynamic youth rating is so massive for me anyway it was worth the money for that alone, almost don't care about much else

Comment

Tom

6 Jun 2020

I've had a mixed start to the season. After 10 games, I'm sitting in 9th place with 17 points. I had a 4 game losing run including getting knocked out of the EFL Cup on penalties by Cheltenham but I've gone on a 5 game unbeaten run since which included coming back from 2 goals down to draw 4-4 with Liverpool at St James Park.

Some of my buys haven't been a success - Benitez and Sule have been the most consistent along with Schaub who has provided 8 assists. Musiala has disappointed and Dest has been nothing but trouble in the dressing room! Joe Willock who also arrived this year in a deal before I took charge has been another disruptive individual in the dressing room after I reduced his status to squad member.

I've also noted that in the first 10 or 11 games Man City have lost more league games than me with 4 defeats!!!

Comment

Bandit

6 Jun 2020

I really like this little thing. So many times have I scouted someone and later go back and make an offer that is too low because of the age of the scout report. Nice little feature

au0hSWy.png

Comment

Tom

6 Jun 2020

I won the Manager of the Month award for November and the board injected £58m to allow the club to comply with financial fair play regulations - not sure if the injection is related to our recent performances but we're unbeaten in 7 (5 wins/2 draws) and sit 6th in the league with a game in hand over the teams above us.

1 Comment
Tom
Tom commented
True to form, the next game after winning MOTM, I got thumped 4-1 by Arsenal.

Tom

6 Jun 2020

Less than halfway through the season is Guardiola going to be the first big-name managerial casualty?

pep.png

1 Comment
Tom
Tom commented
Brendan Rodgers actually was the first Premier League manager to lose his job.

Tom

6 Jun 2020

Nuno Espirito Santo becomes the second Premier League manager, after Brendan Rodgers, to lose his job - quite accurate I guess.

After getting thumped by Arsenal we've steadied the ship in the next two fixtures - Man United were lucky to get a 2-2 draw and we beat Everton 1-0 despite only having 32% possession.

I've gone to the Board of Directors and asked them to upgrade our youth facilities and they've agreed to start work at the end of the season at a cost of £4m

Comment

Fraser

15 Jun 2020

I finished the season 4th with Newcastle. Liverpool obliterated everything in front of them and won the treble. City somehow finished 5th (a point behind me) and Leeds 6th. Leeds were top 3 most of the season, and Chelsea after about 15 games were way down the table. They then went on a mental winning spree of about 10 odd league games.

I don't think I'll manage Newcastle in the final version.

Comment

Tom

6 Jun 2020

Patrick Vieria becomes the third managerial casualty in the Premier League. Hardly surprising with PAlace bottom of the league, what is surprising is it took them 24 games to show him the door. Palace sit bottom, with one win and just 6 points from 24 matches!

Sergino Dest has continued to disappoint, so much so that I tried to offload him in the winter transfer window but he refused to move to Shakhtar in the £33.5m deal. PAlace, Southampton and Shakhtar all remain interested in him so I may try and offload him again in the summer if his performances don't improve.

Musiala hit a fine run of form before picking up an injury that will sideline him for 2 months and Callum Wilson continues to bang the goals in - finding the net on 21 occasions in 26 matches.

I'm currently 4th in the league and European football next season is a real possibility.

Comment