What's new
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Football Manager 2022
No game takes you closer to the dream of being a real Football Manager. FM22 brings new, progressive ways to find that winning edge, instil your footballing style and earn it for the fans. Pack includes an FM 'Coaching Planner' to take your tactical planning and squad building to the next level. Football isn't just about winning - it's about overcoming the odds and earning your success. Fighting your way to the top or clawing your way back from the brink; these are the moments that taste sweetest. In Football Manager 2022, you're the architect of your club's destiny - the fans' fortunes rest with you. Prevail in the moments that matter to turn their dreams into reality and earn your place alongside the managerial greats.

- Lead your club to the top of the footballing world, meeting the board's objectives and fans' expectations.
- Scour the transfer market for the talents of tomorrow or look closer to home, creating pathways for your academy players to realise their full potential.
- Earn respect on the tactics board, developing a playing style that's guaranteed to deliver points and that all-important silverware.
- Pre-order now to receive the Coaching Planner in the box.
Players: 4+
Co-op: Yes
Genre: Sports
Released:
Publisher: Sega Europe

Trailer
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Dylan

6 Jun 2020
Today 8:29 AM

I finished the season 4th with Newcastle.

Liverpool obliterated everything in front of them and won the treble. Man City somehow finished 5th (a point behind me) and Leeds 6th. Leeds were top 3 most of the season, and Chelsea after about 15 games were way down the table. They then went on a mental winning spree of about 10 odd league games.

As an aside, Man United are after getting Mbappe and Man City got Haaland.

Comment

Tom

6 Jun 2020

I also finished 4th in the league. I was in 3rd place and looking good for a top 3 finish but I lost to both Man United and Arsenal in the run-in and had costly draws with Chelsea (who eventually finished 3rd) and Aston Villa.

leaguetable.png

Man United won the league and Champions League. I think they are too overpowered, to be honest. Ronaldo was a goals machine (35 goals in 37 appearances...11 goals more than the next best player). Liverpool won the FA Cup and Carabao Cup.

Tuchel was sacked by Chelsea at the end of the season as were Benitez by Everton and Southampton manager Hasenhuttl

Comment

David76

7 Jun 2020

Comment

Dylan

6 Jun 2020

Started a new save now that the game is out of beta.

Zero coaching badges. Sunday league player.

I spent the first few months applying for every single managerial role possible. Constant rejections. We got to near Christmas and I seriously considered restarting the save as it was clearly pointless, but then a club gave me a chance!

I got an interview at Helmond Sport, who are 18th in the Dutch second division. I said all the right things and on Christmas Eve I was offered the job.

I'm just analysing the team now. I've had to hire a very cheap assistant manager as the club didn't have one. They've also funded a coaching course for me to get my National C Licence.

2 Comments
Bandit
Bandit commented
What kind of leagues did you select at the start? And what database settings?

Dylan
Dylan commented

Argentina - View Only
Austria - Top Division
Belgium - Top Division
Brazil - View Only
Canada - Top Division
Colombia - View Only
Croatia - Top Division
Czech Republic - Top Division
Denmark - Top Division
England - All divisions up to Vanarama National
France - Ligue 1 & Ligue 2
Germany - Bundesliga & 2. Bundesliga
Holland - Eredivisie & Keuken Kampioen Divisie
Hungary - Top Division
Rep Of Ireland - Top Division
Italy - Serie A & Serie B
Mexico - View Only
Norway - Top Division
Poland - Top Division
Portugal - Liga Portugal Bwin & Liga Portugal 2
Scotland - Prem & Championship
Serbia - Top Division
Spain - La Liga Santander & La Liga Smartbank
Sweden - Top Division
USA - MLS

Small database.

It says my game speed is 2 stars but I'm hoping as I progress and lose the need for the smaller divisions I can speed it up.

Would be nice if there was an option to apply for jobs anywhere in the world and only have the leagues activated as playable once you accept. Then you wouldn't have to bog down your game.

Dylan

6 Jun 2020

So we're in April now with 3 games left of the season. I've got us to the cusp of the playoffs but I'm not sure if we'll make it. We've definitely overachieved and two of my key players have just got long term injuries.

The squad is pretty weak but has some high potential youngsters. Had a few things to sort when I first arrived though. The club had 7 right-wingers. 4 of them in on loan!

ere.jpg

Comment

Mouth

20 Aug 2020

Is there a way to see a Pass Map as an average for the season or is it only the previous game?

1 Comment
B
Boot Cleaner commented
Only previous game, wouldn't work over a season. Pass maps are player to player related, not position to position, so if you play a player at LW for one half and swap to the RW on the other, their map will be in the middle of the pitch.

Tom

6 Jun 2020

My second season got off to a terrible start. Two away games to Man City and Man United to start the season and I ended up shipping 5 goals to City and 6 to United but I haven't lost since in the league and currently sit in 3rd place after 13 games.

My Champions League campaign got off to a terrible start too away to Red Bull Salzburg who handed us our only other defeat of the season so far - beating me 3-1 after I was reduced to 10 men. I've since beaten Ajax and drawn twice with Barcelona as we sit in 3rd place and have a chance of qualifying for the knockout stages with two games remaining.

Raspadori and Madueke have been the best players that I brought in during the summer. I bought Lorenzo Lucca but he didn't get a work permit and has been loaned back to Pisa.

Comment