What's new

Dylan

6 Jun 2020
Today 9:24 AM

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2021)

Tagline: Everything happens for a reason.

Genre: Comedy, Fantasy

Director: Jason Reitman

Cast: Finn Wolfhard, Mckenna Grace, Paul Rudd, Carrie Coon, Sigourney Weaver, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Annie Potts, Logan Kim, Celeste O'Connor, Oliver Cooper, Sydney Mae Diaz, Bokeem Woodbine, Marlon Kazadi, Tracy Letts, Paulina Jewel Alexis, Billy Bryk, Artoun Nazareth, CJ Collard, Bud Klasky, Faith Louissaint, Daniel D'Angelo Sparks

Release: 2021-11-11

Plot: When a single mom and her two kids arrive in a small town, they begin to discover their connection to the original Ghostbusters and the secret legacy their grandfather left behind.

Dylan

6 Jun 2020

I loved the original Ghostbusters and couldn't believe they basically remade it in 2016. It looked to me like it was set up to be just a piss-take of the original.

Looking forward to this new one though as it is a proper sequel to the original

Comment

Legion

5 Jan 2021

I wonder if they're bringing back who is left of the original cast.
Looks like it's just glimpses of the original cast. They've done something to honour Harald Ramis as well.

Hollywood ran out of ideas for original movies years ago. Nowadays, it's either remake them with some gender or colour change or do a follow up with some gender or colour change.

Comment

Shelby

20 Jun 2020

I absolutely loved it.

Some really good performances from the kids and family-friendly without being too sanitised.

A nice film that isn't groundbreaking but a lovely couple of hours of viewing

Comment

Dylan

6 Jun 2020

Saw it yesterday and have to say I enjoyed it. It did drag on a bit in places and I think they could have done so much more with the original cast.

The kids' performances were really good, especially that of Pheobe Spengler and the other kid she befriended (can't think of his name).

The post initial end credits scene was excellent too.

Comment