Gemma

4 Jun 2020
Today 5:15 AM

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Killing Eve

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2018-04-08

Cast: Sandra Oh, Jodie Comer, Fiona Shaw, Kim Bodnia

Overview: A security consultant hunts for a ruthless assassin. Equally obsessed with each other, they go head to head in an epic game of cat-and-mouse.

Gemma

4 Jun 2020

I've not started Season 3 yet but there are so many things I love about this show - not taking itself seriously, the locations, the humour, Carolyn, Eve, Konstantin - but Jodie Comer as Villanelle is just fantastic. The facial expressions, the accents, the delivery - brilliant.

Comment

Jess

6 Jun 2020

Clearly Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer are absolutely fantastic, but Fiona Shaw as Carolyn is the star of the show for me, one of my favourite ever TV characters, her performance in the finale was once again, unsurprisingly remarkable.

Comment

Janey

8 Jun 2020

Clearly Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer are absolutely fantastic, but Fiona Shaw as Carolyn is the star of the show for me, one of my favourite ever TV characters, her performance in the finale was once again, unsurprisingly remarkable.
Fiona Shaw has been superb all series. Her behaviour with Geraldine is hilarious.

I have to say, I love Constantine. I loved Kim Bodin in the Bridge, so to get to enjoy his acting again is lovely. I love his laugh.

Comment

Shelby

20 Jun 2020

I enjoyed this series, I just love Villanelle. The ending was a bit poor.

I hope they make the next series the last though it has nowhere else to go. They need to take down the 12 and go off into the sunset.

Also, I imagine Jodie Comer may soon want to go off in another direction, I bet she’s not short of offers. She’s starring in a new film with Ryan Reynolds which is to be released next month and then her next film is with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon.

Comment

Crabtree

13 Feb 2021

‘Killing Eve’ to End With Season 4 at BBC America, Spinoffs in Development

The critically-acclaimed BBC America series was renewed for a fourth season in January 2020, but filming was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Production on Season 4 is now slated to begin in early summer in the U.K. and locations across Europe. The final season will consist of eight episodes.

In addition, AMC Networks and Sid Gentle Films Ltd, which produces “Killing Eve,” are working to develop potential spinoffs to extend the world created in the series.

“’Killing Eve’ has been one of my greatest experiences and I look forward to diving back into Eve’s remarkable mind soon,” said series star Sandra Oh. “I’m so grateful for all cast and crew who have brought our story to life and to the fans who have joined us and will be back for our exciting and unpredictable fourth and final season.”

“Killing Eve” is based on the “Villanelle” novels by Luke Jennings and follows a British Intelligence operative who engages in a game of cat and mouse with an international assassin. It stars Oh, Jodie Comer, and Fiona Shaw.

“’Killing Eve’ has been the most extraordinary journey and one that I will be forever grateful for,” said Comer. “Thank you to all the fans who’ve supported us throughout and come along for the ride. Although all good things come to an end, it’s not over yet. We aim to make this one to remember!”

Laura Neal will serve as the head writer, showrunner, and executive producer on Season 4 in keeping with the show’s tradition of naming a new head writer each season. Phoebe Waller-Bridge filled the role in Season 1, followed by Emerald Fennell and Suzanne Heathcote.

Comment