La Liga Thread 2020-21 Soccer 

Franco Pinion

Jun 8, 2020
Today 11:36 AM

That was the poorest El Clasico I've seen Messi play for a while. He didn't look interested.

Coutinho should have scored when the scores were level.

I didn't think it was a penalty on first view but the replay clearly shows Lenglet pull at Ramos' shirt. Ramos made a meal of it but it was a penalty if you apply the rules of the game.

Comment

Tom

Jun 6, 2020

Busquets, Dembele and Griezmann would be the first casualties I'd like to see out the exit door. There are so many problems and players who are either over the hill or just useless since they arrived on silly money. The board leaving changes nothing on the pitch.

Comment

Welshy

Jul 9, 2020

Barcelona forward Ansu Fati has been ruled out for about four months after having knee surgery.

The 18-year-old was operated on after suffering an injury to the internal meniscus of his left knee against Real Betis.

Valencia are beating Real Madrid 4-1.
Zidane is lucky that Madrid beat Barcelona or I think he would have been sacked by now. Their performances in Europe have been very poor and they haven't been much better in the La Liga although they have managed to grind out some wins.

Comment

David76

Jun 7, 2020

Real Madrid dropped points again today in a 1-1 draw with Villarreal.

Atletico Madrid are currently leading Barcelona 1-0, Carrasco scoring the only goal after beating Ter Stegen to a ball and slotting into the empty net. 30 minutes remaining.

The way things are panning out this season, even at this early stage, Atletico look like the best-equipped team to win the league.

Comment