Podcast Recommendations Technology 

Anyone here big on podcasts? Been listening to them loads during the lockdown and I've found them to be a great bedtime listen and a pretty good alternative to music when running.

Post your recommendations. I'd also appreciate if those who posted recommendations before could put them up again, cheers 🙂

View attachment 38

Tom

Jun 6, 2020
Today 11:50 PM

My morning routine last week involved listening to Casefile True Crime.

Below is what I recommended before. I absolutely love this podcast! It is so informative and the clever side comments are super funny.

Comment

Gemma

Jun 4, 2020

Enjoying Slow Burn right now. The first series is about Nixon and Watergate, second is Clinton and Lewinsky. The one I am on is Biggie and Tupac - have heard most of the stories before but it's still really well put together.
The second season is absolutely fascinating - well worth a listen.

Via Slow Burn, I discovered another Slate podcast, about the Ruby Ridge Standoff in rural Idaho in 1992 (Slate Presents Standoff). A fascinating listen and a good pre-cursor to End of Days from the BBC (BBC link).

As above, I would highly recommend the Clinton/Lewinsky series.

I've just re-listened to the first season of Over My Dead Body (link), which I thought was really interesting. As was The Shrink Next Door (which is being made into a TV show this year) (link). All very American, but in my eyes a far better listen than Sword and Scale, Casefile etc.

Comment

Dylan

Jun 6, 2020

• Staff
What's on your podcast playlist @Tom?
Casefile, Football Daily, The Football Show (Sky Sports), Pick 6, Football Writers Podcast (BT Sport), Football Weekly (The Guardian), Inside the Huddle, Around the NFL, Curiosity Daily, Twisted Britain, The Unseen Podcast, Covert, The Red Agenda, The Buffalo Beat and a round up of the daily news both locally and further afield.

Comment

Tom

Jun 6, 2020