Podcast Recommendations Technology 

The new season of You Must Remember This is as fantastic as ever.
You Must Remember This is a storytelling podcast exploring the secret and/or forgotten histories of Hollywood’s first century.

Comment

Steve

Jun 5, 2020
Today 2:32 AM

Real Dictators. The first two episodes have been about Kim Jong Il, and were captivating listening. Narrated by Paul McGann, and with very high production values. Straight into my subscriptions.

Comment

Steve

Jun 5, 2020

A scam for the ages in terms of the money involved! Ruja Ignatova called herself the Cryptoqueen. She told people she had invented a cryptocurrency to rival Bitcoin, and persuaded them to invest billions. Then, two years ago, she disappeared. Jamie Bartlett spent months investigating how she did it for the Missing Cryptoqueen podcast, and trying to figure out where she's hiding.

Comment

Steve

Jun 5, 2020

A scam for the ages in terms of the money involved! Ruja Ignatova called herself the Cryptoqueen. She told people she had invented a cryptocurrency to rival Bitcoin, and persuaded them to invest billions. Then, two years ago, she disappeared. Jamie Bartlett spent months investigating how she did it for the Missing Cryptoqueen podcast, and trying to figure out where she's hiding.
I really enjoyed it. I had never heard of OneCoin before.

I would definitely recommend this one to others.

Comment

Bandit

Jun 6, 2020

Comment

Mendalla

Aug 29, 2020
Yesterday 9:32 PM