Podcast Recommendations Technology 

Dan Carlin HH - I must have listened to Blueprint 5 times by now. Common Sense is great too.

Comment

Jess

Jun 6, 2020
Today 12:11 AM

I'm enjoying David Tennant's podcast

Stumbled over it by mistake but I've enjoyed the episodes I've listened to so far
I just found out about it when Neil Gaiman tweeted about being on it recently. Have not partaken yet, but will add it to my subs in the Google Podcasts app.

I've been listening to Geek's Guide to the Galaxy a lot. Good panel discussions on a variety of topics, mostly fantasy, s-f, and horror. The host is author David Barr Kirtley and he does get some interesting people on the show. Paul Tremblay (Head Full of Ghosts, The Cabin at the End of the World) has been on a few panels that I have listened to, for instance.

Comment

Mendalla

Aug 29, 2020
Yesterday 7:11 PM

I find a lot of the true crime podcasts have multiple hosts and they try to throw in humour as well. I do prefer the straight narration of the story with a single host.

1. Casefile
2. They Walk Among Us
3. Canadian True Crime

Podcasts focussing on a single crime

1. Bear Brook
2. Call Me God: The Untold Story of the DC Sniper Investigation (Audible exclusive)
3. Evil Has a Name (Audible exclusive)
4. Dirty John
5. Gladiator: Aaron Hernandez

Comment

Legion

Jan 5, 2021

Serial is class and if you want to listen to one of the most randomly radged ones which will blow your mind listen to S-Town.

Comment

Mouth

Aug 20, 2020