What's new
28 new posts in the past 24 hours

The Donald Trump Presidency Thread After Hours 

Bandit

Threads

Listened to some his interview with Hannity. Trump wants a rally in Florida this weekend and maybe another one the day after 😮

This message will stop the oldies worrying - "You're not vulnerable, but they like to say the vulnerable, but you're the least vulnerable — but for this one thing you are vulnerable."

David76

Threads

This annoys me, how does he not get called out on crap like "I don't have to help California... but I want to"

What do you mean as President of the United States you don't have to help a State besieged with forest fires?!

Sad Professor

Threads

To think his main reaction to a terrorist plot to kidnap an elected official is to insult the potential victim.

If militia style terrorist groups keep targeting elected officials the US is in even bigger trouble. Yet Trump and the GOP really don't want to address it. Imagine that happening in the UK (or for that matter any other western country)?

David76

Threads

"I feel so powerful, I'll walk into that audience. I'll walk in there, I'll kiss everyone in that audience," Trump said yesterday. "I'll kiss the guys and the beautiful women and the -- everybody. I'll just give everybody a big, fat kiss."

He sounded as high as a kite at his rally in Florida last night.

Son Of Jack

Threads

I watched "The Trump Show" on BBC2 last night (I think part 3 is showing tonight), laughable stuff about the inauguration crowds. :LOL:

Well worth checking it out. You forget what a clusterf*ck those opening months were with everything that has happened since.

Alex

Threads

Donald Trump has verbally attacked Michigan's governor Gretchen Whitmer, despite warnings about the effect his words can have.

During a rally in the state, Mr Trump called on Ms Whitmer, a Democrat, to axe the remaining restrictions aimed at limiting the spread of the coronavirus.

He called her "dishonest" and joked about an extremist plot recently uncovered by the FBI to kidnap her, saying: "Hopefully you'll be sending her packing pretty soon".

His words prompted the crowd to chant: "Lock her up!"

Surely at this stage, any undecided voter must realise that Trump is a beaten docket when all he can promise people during a pandemic that is getting worse is to "Lock Gov. Gretchen Whitmer up" Sure he is playing to his audience but this time around he needs those undecided voters who for their own reasons gave him the benefit of doubt the last time.

I watched "The Trump Show" on BBC2 last night (I think part 3 is showing tonight), laughable stuff about the inauguration crowds. :LOL:

Well worth checking it out. You forget what a clusterf*ck those opening months were with everything that has happened since.

I saw the first part of the series that the BBC aired last week his behaviour is getting worse if anything.

I'd really hate to be living in America right now, there is nothing that even remotely says "America is a great place to live"

Tom

Threads

Just finished reading Rage by Bob Woodward

An amazing portrait of Trump, neurotic, self-obsessed and out of his depth. His own security advisors over and over again came to the conclusion that he was a security risk to the US.

Woodward describes Trump talking tough in public, but backing down in a rather pathetic manner to Putin, Xi and Kim.

I was left with the impression that Trump will talk tough and tweet tough about not accepting the result of the election, but deep down he doesn't have the balls, and couldn't count on the support of the Republicans in Senate

Son Of Jack

Threads

Crikey!!!

Anyone who can promote Trump as the definition of truth needs help. He also is making out the USA is in a mess now - how is that Biden’s fault who has been presiding over the last 4 years?

David76

Threads

Just finished reading Rage by Bob Woodward

An amazing portrait of Trump, neurotic, self-obsessed and out of his depth. His own security advisors over and over again came to the conclusion that he was a security risk to the US.

Woodward describes Trump talking tough in public, but backing down in a rather pathetic manner to Putin, Xi and Kim.

I was left with the impression that Trump will talk tough and tweet tough about not accepting the result of the election, but deep down he doesn't have the balls, and couldn't count on the support of the Republicans in Senate
I'm three chapters in.

Anyone who can promote Trump as the definition of truth needs help. He also is making out the USA is in a mess now - how is that Biden’s fault who has been presiding over the last 4 years?
Mad as a box of frogs! :LOL: