David76

Jun 7, 2020
Today 11:13 AM

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Expanse

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2015-12-14

Creator: Mark Fergus, Hawk Ostby

Cast: Steven Strait, Cas Anvar, Wes Chatham, Dominique Tipper, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Frankie Adams, Cara Gee

Overview: A thriller set two hundred years in the future following the case of a missing young woman who brings a hardened detective and a rogue ship's captain together in a race across the solar system to expose the greatest conspiracy in human history.

David76

Jun 7, 2020

Love this show and books so much. Best sci-fi show on TV and the best since Battlestar Galactica.

Season 1 took a few episodes to get into, I think I gave up on it twice, but it has gone from strength to strength since.

Comment

Dylan

Jun 6, 2020

Looking forward to it. Unfortunately, Amazon are taking a leaf out of "The Boys" and will be airing this weekly, from December 16th and not doing them all at once. So we'll be drip-fed them up until February.

Comment

Tom

Jun 6, 2020

Looking forward to it. Unfortunately, Amazon are taking a leaf out of "The Boys" and will be airing this weekly, from December 16th and not doing them all at once. So we'll be drip-fed them up until February.
I'm fine with that, means there's 2 months less wait for Season 6 :D

Comment

Soffie

Aug 3, 2020

I don't know, there's so much content released every month, all in one go, the way to stand out may be to revert to the old fashioned weekly schedule. Otherwise, it just gets lost in the Churn (to use a phrase from Amos). It obviously worked with The Boys if Amazon are doing it again.

Comment
TV show information provided by The Movie Database