Bandit

Jun 6, 2020
Today 11:20 AM

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Haunting of Bly Manor

Genre: Mystery, Drama

First aired: 2020-10-09

Creator: Mike Flanagan

Cast: Victoria Pedretti, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Henry Thomas, Amelia Eve, T'Nia Miller, Rahul Kohli, Tahirah Sharif, Amelie Bea Smith, Benjamin Evan Ainsworth, Alex Essoe, Kate Siegel, Martin McCreadie, Katie Parker, Carla Gugino, Greg Sestero

Overview: After an au pair’s tragic death, Henry Wingrave hires a young American nanny to care for his orphaned niece and nephew who reside at Bly Manor with the estate’s chef Owen, groundskeeper Jamie and housekeeper, Mrs. Grose. But all is not as it seems at the manor, and centuries of dark secrets of love and loss are waiting to be unearthed in this chilling gothic romance. At Bly Manor, dead doesn’t mean gone.

Bandit

Jun 6, 2020

We binge-watched this over the past week, thought it was decent, not as good as the Hill House one though.

Also I only just realised that the uncle in this new one was Elliot out of ET :D

Comment

Son Of Jack

Jun 12, 2020

I thought overall that the story had potential, but it felt so dragged out, I honestly found it very difficult to concentrate during certain episodes (particularly the final two).

I was ok with it being not as scary as Hill House if that's what they were going for, but still much preferred Hill House overall.

Comment
TV show information provided by The Movie Database