Talia

Jun 28, 2020
Today 12:45 PM

The rules are simple: You answer the question from the previous post and post a question of your own.

Would you be friends with your brothers or sisters if they weren't your brothers and sisters?

Bandit

Jun 6, 2020

If you could live somewhere other than where you are, where would it be?
Somewhere in Italy. I like the people, the food and the culture. I remember watching a travel documentary a few years back which featured Genoa. It was beautiful, I could see myself living there.

If you could visit any country, what would it be?

Comment

Lisa

Aug 23, 2020

If you could visit any country, what would it be?
Canada, off hand Montreal, Vancouver, the legendary train trip through the Canadian Rockies, New Foundland, and Nova Scotia.

Iceland is also high on my wish list. I'd most likely make a trip in the winter for the northern lights, if I enjoy as much as I expect a summer return will go on my list.

Have you ever broken a bone?

Comment

Mendalla

Aug 29, 2020
Today 7:45 AM

Hmmm. Bit of a bump on my forehead from (I assume) falling on my head as a child is the best I can do there.

Where would you be more comfortable, the Sahara or the Arctic (assuming you had the right gear etc.)?
Tough call. Probably the Arctic since I'm not fond of heat, but I handled the deserts in the US Southwest fairly well due to the lack of humidity (which bothers me even more than heat) so who knows.

What is your dream job?

Comment

Gemma

Jun 4, 2020

What is your dream job?
Not sure if it is a dream job or not but when I was younger I wanted to open an animal sanctuary, take in stray, ill-treated and unwanted animals and look after them while trying to re-home them. It is still something I'd love to do at some point in my life.

Do you have strange dreams?

Comment