Tom

Jun 6, 2020
Today 4:20 AM

Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury have agreed financial terms on a two-fight deal, says promoter Eddie Hearn

Two fight deal agreed with Tyson and Joshua next year! Excellent news, will be a cracking build-up and a decent set of fights.

David76

Jun 7, 2020

Just seen a replay. Cracking punch to end it. Fair play to Garcia. Done well to get up. Very heavy-handed and showed heart. Next superstar TBH. Poor footwork but think he will be able to KO a lot of people.

Campbell just not strong enough. Started ok but was coming. Thought he could show some more boxing skills but Garcia cut the ring incredibly well

Comment

Tom

Jun 6, 2020

Campbell is an above average domestic fighter and he was getting through. Garcia will get taken apart by the anyone at the top of the tree but he has room for improvement.

Comment

Son Of Jack

Jun 12, 2020

Campbell should have gone for it more after the knockdown down, Garcia was in big trouble but Campbell didn't take the initiative. Garcia has got the power but he doesn't move his head or feet enough so he'll struggle against better opponents.

Comment

Bandit

Jun 6, 2020

Well, first things first, the next time Garcia fights, I'll go out of my way to watch. This guy is seriously entertaining! Terrific speed, a real aggressive attitude, very hard puncher and most of all - he's there to be hit.

He may end up being a cross between Arturo Gatti and Nigel Benn (not a bad thing from a boxing fan's point of view), all out action, but will be dropped and hurt, but he definitely seems to have the heart and desire to come back from adversity. I wouldn't back him against Davis or Lopez and who knows with Haney, but one thing for sure, you won't be able to keep your eyes off the screen during those fights.

The commentary, on the other hand, was hard to listen to. Any time Garcia even threw punches they were creaming themselves despite the vast majority of them being blocked, meanwhile lots of good punches from Campbell were being completely ignored. It was a closely fought fight, even though Garcia always looked on top, but the commentators will probably be put on mute the next time I tune in.

Comment

Ray Gin

Sep 30, 2020

Garcia did well to come back from that knock down. He was in charge of the fight and won every round after it. I think while he has a lot of skill, he is in danger of being knocked out by a bigger puncher than Campbell if he gets caught like that again .

I felt a bit sorry for Campbell afterwards. It's hard too see where he goes from here.

Comment