Boot Cleaner

Jan 24, 2021
Today 11:46 AM

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Mauritanian (2021)

Genre: Drama, Thriller

Director: Kevin Macdonald

Cast: Tahar Rahim, Jodie Foster, Zachary Levi, Sammer Usmani, Shailene Woodley, Benedict Cumberbatch, Langley Kirkwood, Corey Johnson, Matthew Marsh, David Fynn, André Jacobs, Meena Rayann, Arthur Falko, Stevel Marc, Robert Hobbs, Nezar Alderazi

Release: 2021-02-12

Runtime: 129

Plot: A detainee at the U.S military's Guantanamo Bay detention center is held without charges for over a decade and seeks help from a defense attorney for his release.

Tom

Jun 6, 2020
Today 11:46 AM

I watched this last night. I thought it was pretty good, Jodie Foster is always good but it does have the feel of a story that has been well told at this stage.

I thought some of the torture scenes weren't great, trying to show the disorienting nature of the experience I guess but didn't really work for me.

Overall a good movie though. Jodie Foster is very good in it. Great to get a lot of the new releases on streaming services over here.

Comment