Gemma

Jun 4, 2020
Today 4:12 PM

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: The Pembrokeshire Murders

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2021-01-11

Cast: Luke Evans, Keith Allen, Caroline Berry, Anastasia Hille, Oliver Ryan, Alexandria Riley, Owen Teale, Charles Dale, David Fynn

Overview: Detective superintendent reopens two unsolved murder cases from the 1980s. Forensic methods link the crimes to a string of burglaries. Steve's team has to find more evidence before the perpetrator is released from prison.

Gemma

Jun 4, 2020

Has anyone been watching this in STV/ITV?

Really enjoying this, the first decent thing that has been on terrestrial TV in months.

I don't think I know the story although I may have listened to a podcast episode about it as some bits are familiar.

Comment

Jess

Jun 6, 2020

Enjoyed it, but thought they could have expanded on some of the trial bits. Judges summing up usually guides the jury, but went straight from some challenged evidence to the jury verdicts. Really good though.

Comment

David76

Jun 7, 2020

Thought it was good although I'm not sure if the lead detective was as charismatic in real life as Luke Evans was in the role? Good to see Owen Teale (the prosecution lawyer) back on telly again.

Keith Allen played the part of John Cooper very well.

Comment