Gemma

Jun 4, 2020
Today 10:08 AM

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness

Genre: Documentary, Crime

First aired: 2020-03-20

Cast: Joe Exotic, Carole Baskin, Dr. Bhagavan Antle, Howard Baskin, John Finlay

Overview: A zoo owner spirals out of control amid a cast of eccentric characters in this true murder-for-hire story from the underworld of big cat breeding.

• Staff

Gemma

Jun 4, 2020

I watched all of Tiger King but lost interest around the middle. I think it is badly made to be honest. The interviews are edited to extend and somewhat confuse. There are a lot of stupid people in this series which tends to get nauseating. I would not recommend it really.

Comment

Birdman

Jun 6, 2020

Everyone around me touted this as the most mental thing they'd ever seen.

Thoroughly disappointed.

I think the fact that Joe got like 28% of the votes in a governors race is a great highlight of how fecked up politics are over there.

"he ran as a libertarian. Of course, Joe has no idea what a libertarian is. He still doesn't."

Comment

Emma

Jun 7, 2020

Like Making a Murderer the makers clearly pushed their own agendas a lot of times. Not quite as much but still more than a bit biased.
I think the fact that Joe got like 28% of the votes in a governors race is a great highlight of how fecked up politics are over there.
Not overall vote. He got 19% of votes to be the candidate of his party, the documentary left that out.

Comment
TV show information provided by The Movie Database