Tom Clancy's The Division 2
Genre: Action, Shooter, MMO
Released: Mar 15, 2019
Developer: Massive Entertainment
Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment
Yes. Besides the new content, you need it to bump your level cap to 40, anything you farm before then will be useless end-game. Be prepared to have purples drop at 31 that completely outclass your BiS from 30, the jump in level power I think is greater than each at 0-30. Also, the SHD levelling system only opens up after you complete WoNY.Heading back into Division after a long break, I've completed main missions, maxed my character and done bits and pieces after that but left it at that. Should I head straight for the Warlords expansion?
4K 60 FPS Support for Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5
Optimization Station Changes
Reanimated Global Event Changes
- Reduced all optimization costs by 75%.
- Reduced all optimization material crafting recipes by 50%.
- With this update agents should be able to afford to optimize their weapons and gear about once an hour. Though it may take up to two hours to gather all the resources necessary to optimize the final tier of many items.
- The green cloud produced by killing enemies with a headshot no longer harms agents. This cloud now heals agents and provides a significant boost to their firepower while standing within it. The green cloud continues to significantly harm enemies.
- Fixed issue where gear sets would not correctly display which talents were required to be active for their chest and backpack talents to activate.
- Fixed issue where Rigger would sometime refresh Tend and Befriend incorrectly.
- Fixed issue where Memento Kill Confirmed drops could come from friendly skills.
- Fixed an issue where Memento buffs could last beyond death. Which was both grim and ironic.
- Fixed issue where directives in the LZ could multiply experience earned in the DZ.
- Fixed and issue where Legendary Black Tusk would not count as “Black Tusk” for objectives in Leagues and Summit Challenges.
- Removed objectives for the Skill Demotions Summit Challenge which referred to the Firestarter Chem Launcher and the Shrapnel Trap. The objectives were misbehaving and have been put in timeout.
- Fixed issue where Vanguard and Perfect Vanguard granted their invulnerability to allies.
- Fixed issue where Summit Combat Merit Commendation would display unusually in the Commendations menu.
- Fixed issue where Merciless and Ruthless exotics would trigger a cosmetic explosion on the seventh stack in addition to really exploding on the first shot after.
- Fixed issue where Decoy Skill would not refresh correctly if it was deployed when getting a headshot kill with the Mantis exotic.
- Fixed issue where other players on the League leaderboards would show your own SHD level and point distribution.
- Fixed misaligned elbow pads when using specific apparel items.
- Fixed issue where The Summit matchmaking tab is not grayed out for groups containing level 30 agents.
- Fixed issue where the audio queue doesn’t trigger when killing the last enemy on floor 100 in The Summit.
- Fixed the Symptom Aggravator” talent description.
|Xbox LIVE Deals|
|Xbox Game Pass|
|Mass Effect Legendary Edition Announced|
|Xbox Spring Sale 2021 Now Live|
|Playstation Plus Deals & Bargains|
|Google Stadia Discussion Thread|
|Assassin's Creed Valhalla|
|First Major System Update for PS5 Coming April 14|
|F1 2020 [Seventy Edition]|
|Playstation Exploring Mobile Gaming Options|
|Ghost Recon Breakpoint|
|Football Manager 2021|
|E3 2021 Digital-only Event|