What's new

David76

7 Jun 2020
Today 9:14 AM

A disappointing result for Man City, but a decent performance overall. I thought they were the better side for long spells, but PSG defended well and were far more clinical. Helps when you have that front three. Man City are crying out for a decent striker.

Elsewhere, Real Madrid lost at home to Sheriff!!!

Comment

Gromit

14 Jan 2021

I don't think the Spanish clubs are going to be in contention for the Champions League this year.
Agreed. Neither Real Madrid nor Barcelona are contenders and I don't even think Atletico Madrid will qualify for the knockout stages. The English clubs, PSG and Bayern will be the clubs vying for the trophy this year.

Gerard Pique substituted off after 30 minutes as he was in danger of receiving a second yellow card - Barcelona are a shambles!!!

Comment

David76

7 Jun 2020

Man United were lucky to get the win. Ronaldo, who else, with the winning goal in the 5th minute of added-on time.

Chelsea lost 1-0 to Juventus.

Barcelona are a club in crisis. There is a real chance that they will have no European football next season unless something changes very soon!

Comment

Tom

6 Jun 2020

If things stay the way they are at half time I think Ole Gunnar will be out of a job in the morning. Two goals down at home to Atalanta just isn't good enough.

Comment