UFOs, Flying Saucers and Aliens General Chat 

Do you believe there is extraterrestrial life?

• No - Aliens are just part of science fiction.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes - We may not have found them yet, but they're out there.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
UFOs are real, flying objects that are unexplained with all current scientific knowledge are out there and are recorded for all to now see. I personally believe there is life from somewhere else with us now or has actively been visiting for decades.

For what it's worth, I believed none of this a couple of years ago and thought that although there was probably life out there somewhere, the idea of flying saucers seemed preposterous. I no longer think that is the case.

Best

Jul 6, 2020
Today 2:54 AM

I believe there is extraterrestrial life. There are now known to be billions, even trillions, of planets just in the Milky Way so the odds are very good that at least a few others support some kind of life.

However, I do not think UFOs are it. There may be some strange things in our skies, but they are likely local in origin. Special Relativity puts some pretty serious limits on any kind of interstellar travel.

And this from someone who was a UFO enthusiast in his youth.

Comment

Mendalla

Aug 29, 2020
Yesterday 9:54 PM

I think aliens COULD exist. But the evidence we have for their existence is just not good enough to believe it's true.

We might get more evidence in the future and then we'd have to re-evaluate. Can't use unidentified flying objects as evidence because they are just that, unidentified - could be several things, birds, planes, balloons, flares including possibly aliens. Who knows?

Comment

Random Guy

Jun 23, 2020

UFOs are just unidentified flying objects. So yes there are flying objects we can't identify.

Aliens? I suppose yes there is life on other planets by law of averages so they say.

Aliens among us? I don't know....maybe.

Comment

David76

Jun 7, 2020

I believe that life as we know it, or something similar, exists on infinite other planets.

I believe that we are far more advanced evolutionary than life on some of those planets.

I also think that more advanced civilisations exist than ours - so advanced that they have travelled to our planet....just like we will start travelling to other planets (Mars) from the 2030s onwards.

Sort of makes sense.

Comment

Ray Gin

Sep 30, 2020

I believe that life as we know it, or something similar, exists on infinite other planets.

I believe that we are far more advanced evolutionary than life on some of those planets.

I also think that more advanced civilisations exist than ours - so advanced that they have travelled to our planet....just like we will start travelling to other planets (Mars) from the 2030s onwards.

Sort of makes sense.
This kinda sums up my beliefs too, simply by doing the maths involved.

And also, because of the maths involved, we may never get the chance to find out if we are correct or not.

Comment

Lisa

Aug 23, 2020