Do you believe there is extraterrestrial life?

• No - Aliens are just part of science fiction.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Yes - We may not have found them yet, but they're out there.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Best

Jul 6, 2020
Today 3:22 AM

UFOs are real, flying objects that are unexplained with all current scientific knowledge are out there and are recorded for all to now see. I personally believe there is life from somewhere else with us now or has actively been visiting for decades.

For what it's worth, I believed none of this a couple of years ago and thought that although there was probably life out there somewhere, the idea of flying saucers seemed preposterous. I no longer think that is the case.

Gromit

Jan 14, 2021

Given the huge number of galaxies in the universe, that we know of, and given the huge number of solar systems in them, it's almost inevitable that there are other sentient life forms out there.

But...the distances between stars are so large that only a tiny proportion of those sentient life forms are likely to have the technology necessary to travel the huge distances.

I don't doubt that people have seen things in the sky, but I do doubt that they were extraterrestrial craft.

Comment

Fraser

Jun 15, 2020

I believe that it is foolish to dismiss stuff that is not yet fully understood or explained.

Scepticism is fine but flat dismissal is foolish.

This also goes for the paranormal, the occult and other related areas.

Comment