What's new

David76

7 Jun 2020
Today 8:13 AM

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Vikings: Valhalla

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama

Creator: Jeb Stuart, Michael Hirst

Cast: Sam Corlett, Frida Gustavsson, Leo Suter, Bradley Freegard, Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson, Laura Berlin, David Oakes, Caroline Henderson, Asbjørn Krogh Nissen, Pollyanna McIntosh

Overview: Dramatizes the legendary adventures of some of the most famous Vikings who ever lived – Leif Eriksson, Freydis Eriksdotter, Harald Hardrada and the Norman King William the Conqueror. These men and women will blaze a path as they fight for survival in the ever changing and evolving world.

Dylan

6 Jun 2020

I think Vikings went downhill badly after Ragnar died. Most of the time it just seemed to limp on aimlessly. Remember the Floki vision quest? Bloody tedious.

This looks class though, so hopefully, it won't disappoint.

Comment

Gemma

4 Jun 2020

I think Vikings went downhill badly after Ragnar died. Most of the time it just seemed to limp on aimlessly. Remember the Floki vision quest? Bloody tedious.
I completely agree, he was a fantastic lead. It started to turn a bit before he died, but really went off the rails after. Bjorn is the only character that kept me watching for a bit.

The first couple of series were fantastic though.

This looks class though, so hopefully, it won't disappoint
Hopefully, I'm looking forward to it.

Comment