Orius

Sep 20, 2020
Today 11:48 PM

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: WandaVision

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2020-12-01

Creator: Jacqueline Schaeffer

Cast: Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Teyonah Parris, Randall Park, Kat Dennings, Kathryn Hahn

Overview: Blending the style of a classic sitcom with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Wanda Maximoff and the Vision—two super-powered beings living their ideal suburban lives—begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems.

Bandit

Jun 6, 2020
Today 3:48 PM

Yeah, I forgot to mention Kathryn Hahn along with Olsen and Bettany. There's something so freakishly weird about her behaviour, and probably the main reason I kept watching.

Found her response to the devil being in the detail line quite interesting.

Comment

Legion

Jan 5, 2021

I never realised how charismatic Olsen is, her role in the MCU hides it well but she was fantastic in this. Really enjoyed that, way more than I thought. Very much looking forward to the next episode.

Comment

Jess

Jun 6, 2020

I enjoyed the first two episodes. I think the "comedy" is supposed to be more cheesy and representative of the types of shows they're emulating rather than just "funny".

It will be interesting to see where things go. Will watch episode 3 tomorrow.

Comment

Dylan

Jun 6, 2020

Watched the third episode there and overall I'm finding the series brilliant. When you understand what's happening, you enjoy it a lot more. It's dealing with Wandas PTSD and her alternate reality which is very obvious from the very first scene of the first episode.

Comment

Gemma

Jun 4, 2020

I think an issue may be the drawing out of the episodes weekly. Hard to know for sure obviously before seeing the whole thing but I remember reading along the lines that these shows are almost seen as long-form Marvel movies to an extent.

I get the feeling the show would sit better if binged in a few sittings, rather than 25 minutes a week. One poor or slow episode could be forgotten about quickly if you watch another 3 in a row straight after, but if it is the only new episode until next week, you dwell on it longer

Comment

Legion

Jan 5, 2021

Just watched episode 4. Solid episode.

The opening scene was very cool and the episode confirms Wanda has created her own little world to cope with the events of Infinity War/Endgame. I still think she’s not the only one responsible, rather she’s been convinced to do this by a particular individual, but I guess that’s going to be revealed one way or another over the remainder of the season.

I’m excited to see what happens in the remaining episodes. With SWORD confirmed to be on the doorstep and Vision asking questions, I don’t think it’ll be long until she loses control & everything unravels.

Agent Woo finally learning the card trick was a nice Easter egg.

Comment