Tom

Jun 6, 2020
Today 10:12 AM

What beer are we drinking this week? (or other alcoholic drink).

I think I've drank more since lockdown began than the rest of my life put together. I have one can of beer a night, occasionally more, and like to try something new when I can.

Tonight I had Nebula - Hazy IPA by Wild Beer Co. The inscription on the can says “Nebula is a beer with breakfast juice drink ability, bold aromas, low bitterness and interstellar haziness. Drink it fresh - it’ll never taste better than today”

View attachment 41

Legion

Jan 5, 2021

Mikkeller, 3Floyds and Warpig collaboration - Ginger Bells IPA from my "The Great Mikkeller Xmas Advent Calendar"

Can't say that I was enamoured by it from a personal POV, but I can say that it was technically good, if that makes sense. I'm just not a big ginger fan unless it's Jamaica Ginger Cake or Ginger Ale.

Comment

Oblivion Knight

Jun 11, 2020

I've just had a bottle of Saltaire Blonde, which is quite a nice and easy going drink. I'm just about to crack open a bottle of Erdinger Weissbier - I really enjoyed the alcohol-free version last year.

Layer Caker from my Brewdog advent calendar - a marshmallow and chocolate stout (ABV 7.0%)
I've seen that at work and have liked the sound of it.. Would you recommend it?

Comment

Son Of Jack

Jun 12, 2020

Just sank 4 cans of Lost Lager.

Freebie from Brewdog, well almost, all you needed to pay was £2 postage.

Got a couple of Omnipollo's Sacho - dry crush raspberry sour - ready to crack open tonight. I'm officially ending dry January early after a rotten few days.
I love Omnipollo's stuff, so it will be interesting to see how this goes.

Comment

Dylan

Jun 6, 2020

Was in Tesco yesterday to pick up a few bits and grabbed 4 Northern Monk Faith Pale Ale (ABV 5.4%). 4 for £6, fresh and inoffensive - full of citrus and tropical flavours which is a winner for me.

Comment

Tom

Jun 6, 2020

To Øl's "Strata Day Right" is an absolute banger. Won't be drinking many at nearly £8 a tin like, but a nice treat. Upended a few last night.

Beer: Strata Day Right
Brewer: To Øl
Style: DIPA
ABV: 8.2%

Comment