Tom

Jun 6, 2020
Today 12:20 PM

What beer are we drinking this week? (or other alcoholic drink).

I think I've drank more since lockdown began than the rest of my life put together. I have one can of beer a night, occasionally more, and like to try something new when I can.

Tonight I had Nebula - Hazy IPA by Wild Beer Co. The inscription on the can says “Nebula is a beer with breakfast juice drink ability, bold aromas, low bitterness and interstellar haziness. Drink it fresh - it’ll never taste better than today”

View attachment 41

Son Of Jack

Jun 12, 2020

Had a couple of Auld Lang Zealand (ABV 7.1%) from s43 yesterday. Very nice.

Brewed with 5 different New Zealand hops including Nelson Sauvin, this hazy IPA is fruity and juicy from the get-go but also showcases the unique piney, grassy, and earthy qualities of NZ hops. A beautiful balance of juicy hops, fruity esters and bitterness.

1 Comment
Mouth
Mouth commented
Had one last week, very good and hides the abv % well which is dangerous

Tom

Jun 6, 2020

I had Vocation X BrewYork's Chocolate Caramel Stout tonight. Like a liquid pudding. 6.6% ABV and you could tell.

Very nice but I'm not sure I'd have more than one in one sitting.

Comment

Boot Cleaner

Jan 24, 2021

Had a couple of Pineapple Express by Almasty watching the football last night. Knocking it out of the park again, quickly becoming one of my favourite breweries. Wish I'd bought more than a couple though. Nowhere near the level of pineapple that's in the Tiny Rebel or S43 ones, it's more a name in a series of beers than an adjunct. Up there with Auld Lang Zealand for me.

Comment