Gemma

Jun 4, 2020
Today 12:00 PM

Whether you did every single little thing in a game, or you just rolled credits after a story; throw it in this thread. Compile a list if you want.

I've just completed all the story missions in Injustice 2. Quite enjoyed it as I do like a beat em up :)

David76

Jun 7, 2020

My first completed game of 2021 is Resident Evil 3 and I loved it. It's definitely more an action-based game than survival horror and it's shorter than RE2 with only one character to play as. However the gameplay is excellent, the story is good and the game mechanics themselves are extremely tight. I never played the original RE3 but I'm delighted to be working my way through the RE games. I'm moving onto RE4 next.

Comment

Mouth

Aug 20, 2020

Bioshock 2. A very decent game but feels more like a streamlined Bioshock 1.5 than a true sequel. I don't understand the point of playing as a Big Daddy but being a prototype one that plays more or less as a normal person.

My first completed game of 2021 is Resident Evil 3 and I loved it. It's definitely more an action-based game than survival horror and it's shorter than RE2 with only one character to play as. However the gameplay is excellent, the story is good and the game mechanics themselves are extremely tight. I never played the original RE3 but I'm delighted to be working my way through the RE games. I'm moving onto RE4 next.
I've done exactly this, just finished and loved RE3 and started RE4 last night. I've never played it before and I have to say the controls are infuriating! I'm finding it really difficult to play as you can't move left or right without turning first and you can't move when aiming. It's totally messing with my head and I keep getting killed so I've had to drop the difficulty to easy. I'm hoping the controls just 'click' with me soon but I'm struggling at the moment.

Comment

Gromit

Jan 14, 2021

Watch Dogs Legion

My first game to complete of 2021 but started in 2020. It was a very good game and loved every minute of it. It was actually nice to play the game and not be hacked by others who already were probably finished the game and more experienced than you. I know in previous games I was always a bit dumb when I was hacked when just starting but as I gained experience I was always able to find who was hacking me pretty easily.

Comment

David76

Jun 7, 2020

Finally finished Divinity Original Sin 2 over the weekend. Was playing it in bursts for a good while. Epic game. 110 hours for the play through. I did think last act dragged on abit but fantastic game overall and loads of replayability.

Comment

Gemma

Jun 4, 2020

Finally sat down and played my way through The Division 2 - completed the final mission last night after playing for a week solid. I'll now move onto something else but play my way through World Tier 1 at a more relaxed pace.

Comment

Bandit

Jun 6, 2020

Metro 2033.

On paper it really shouldn't work. it's a by the numbers corridor shooter (80% of the game is in train tunnels FFS!) with uninspired combat and a so-so story. But my god, the atmosphere. It's tense as f**k throughout and feels like anything can jump out of the shadows at you. Managing your dwindling supply of filters and ammo while praying for the safety of the next station lends to this bleak, hopeless world. It really owes a lot to the Stalker games and it comes from the same pedigree.

Comment

Fraser

Jun 15, 2020

Halo Reach - Much shorter than I remembered, it was finished in about 4 1/2 hours on normal difficulty according to the in game timer. Good enough variety in the campaign and it was paced pretty well. Enjoyable stuff going through it again after so many years.

Comment