Gemma

4 Jun 2020
Today 6:32 AM

Whether you did every single little thing in a game, or you just rolled credits after a story; throw it in this thread. Compile a list if you want.

I've just completed all the story missions in Injustice 2. Quite enjoyed it as I do like a beat em up :)

Gemma

4 Jun 2020

Completed the main story of Assassin's Creed Origins today (still got the side missions and DLC to complete)

Only been playing it for a few days and quite enjoyed it once I got into it.

Comment

Legion

5 Jan 2021

Gears of War 4

Was a great blast to play through this, but couldn't get over the short length and it seemed a tad rushed. I also found it didn't have much of its own identity it was all a throwback to the original trilogy.

Comment

Gemma

4 Jun 2020

Dead Space 3 (Xbox Series S (backward compatible))

I finished Dead Space 3 and although I'm glad I finished the series it was definitely a step down from the previous entries. A lot of the claustrophobic setting is gone losing the horror elements and the weapon crafting system is quite simply terrible. It seems as if it was created purely to garner micro-transactions but it really didn't work at all as a game mechanic.

The set pieces are still good, the action fun and the story decent enough but the convoluted weapons system and lack of horror elements made this final entry a somewhat disappointing one.

Also finished the Awakened DLC which was a lot more horror focused and a lot more interesting than the main game.

Comment