David76

7 Jun 2020
Today 12:58 AM

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Yellowjackets

Genre: Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2021-11-14

Creator: Bart Nickerson, Ashley Lyle

Cast: Melanie Lynskey, Tawny Cypress, Juliette Lewis, Christina Ricci, Ella Purnell, Sophie Nélisse, Jasmin Savoy Brown, Sophie Thatcher, Sammi Hanratty, Steven Krueger, Warren Kole, Ray Strachan

Overview: This equal parts survival epic, psychological horror story and coming-of-age drama tells the saga of a team of wildly talented high school girls soccer players who become the (un)lucky survivors of a plane crash deep in the remote northern wilderness. The series chronicles their descent from a complicated but thriving team to savage clans, while also tracking the lives they’ve attempted to piece back together nearly 25 years later.

David76

7 Jun 2020

Only watched episode one but a really interesting start.

A wildly talented high school girl soccer team becomes the (un)lucky survivors of a plane crash deep in the Ontario wilderness.

Comment

Shelby

20 Jun 2020

I have watched the first two episodes. I wasn't sure what to expect but it's quite good actually and I'm very intrigued to see where this will go

Comment

Dylan

6 Jun 2020

2 episodes in too and I think it's good.

Although it took me until the second episode to match the younger characters with who they were 25 years later.

Comment

Shelby

20 Jun 2020

I really like this. First 4 episodes watched now. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

Comment