• EPL and NFL Pickem pools are now open for registration
    NEW GAME: Outbreak is now live: Scavenge, craft and fight your way across 6 zombie-infested sectors. Gear up and face what's waiting in the Metro.

Frankenstein (2025) Movie Thread 

  • 4
  • 5
  • 0
4.20/5 - (5 Votes)
IMDb 7.4/10RT 85%Metascore 78
Title: Frankenstein

Tagline: Only monsters play God.

Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Horror

Director: Guillermo del Toro

Status: Released

Release: 2025-10-17

Runtime: 150

Plot: Dr. Victor Frankenstein, a brilliant but egotistical scientist, brings a creature to life in a monstrous experiment that ultimately leads to the undoing of both the creator and his tragic creation.

Where to watch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Legion Collaborator
This looks pretty awesome. Almost too good for a Netflix release, but I think Del Toro has an exclusivity arrangement with them
 
M Newbie
I was a little disappointed. It looks great but is too long and meanders too far from the original story. Some CGI is very poor considering the budget.
 
F Explorer
I really enjoyed it - del Toro plays to all his strengths. It could have done with being about 30 minutes shorter.
 
David76 Rising Star
I decided to watch Frankenstein in the cinema and glad I did. Borderline masterpiece for me. Way more emotional than expected. Just excellent.
 
Lisa Enthusiast
I thought it was absolutely superb. How a movie should be. Glued to the screen and mesmerised by the end it
 
Gemma Mentor
Really enjoyed it but it was like Twilight Frankenstein.

"Look at me, I'm so moody, ugh".

The creature was way too handsome.

A lot of this was filmed in Scotland including Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Arbroath, and Glencoe, and the Wallace Monument in Stirling influenced the design of the laboratory.
 
F Explorer
The creature was way too handsome.
Yeah, that's one thing they got wrong, especially after the start with the sailors. I thought it was going to be really horrific with the noises.
 
Previous Thread
Legion Legion 4 283
Next Thread
Abomb Abomb 5 328
Back
Top Bottom