• EPL and NFL Pickem pools are now open for registration
    NEW GAME: Outbreak is now live: Scavenge, craft and fight your way across 6 zombie-infested sectors. Gear up and face what's waiting in the Metro.

Idle Chatter Daily Puzzles Thread Puzzle Game 

Thread Insights Discussion AI ▼
Community shares daily Wordle results and strategies
5/10 Consensus reached

The post is relevant and expresses enthusiasm for the game, but it lacks depth and detail that could engage the community more effectively.

› constructive › mixed › consensus
Wordle puzzles daily results strategies community

The thread kicks off with users discussing their daily Wordle results. Many members express their enjoyment of the game and share their scores, sparking a sense of community among players. Tips on choosing starting words and strategies follow, helping newcomers feel welcomed.12

As the discussion progresses, participants share tips on strategies for guessing words effectively. Various experiences arise, with some players reporting successes and others facing challenges. The overall sentiment remains positive, with most players eager to improve their skills and find enjoyment in the daily challenge.34

Towards the end of the thread, members reflect on their experiences. Although some express frustration with particularly challenging words, a consensus forms around the fun of daily mental challenges. The friendly nature of sharing results fosters a supportive environment, encouraging ongoing engagement within the community.56

"Do you find that using the same word as your first guess each day is best?"

Verdict

Overall, the thread illustrates a vibrant community sharing a common interest in Wordle. While opinions vary on gameplay tactics, every player contributes to an atmosphere of camaraderie and support.

D

Deleted member 63

Wordle 217 6/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

No idea what I was thinking on the fourth attempt! Just got it!
One of the folks I follow on Twitter struggled with today's as well. Haven't done it yet myself. Will let you know how it goes.
 
Lisa Enthusiast
Wordle 217 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🤦‍♀️
 
D

Deleted member 63

My result from today. My strategy seemed to pay off with this one.

1642878602274.webp
 
Dylan Experienced
Wordle 218 4/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟨🟩🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
D

Deleted member 63

C Collaborator
Wordle 218 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Gemma Mentor
Wordle 219 6/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟩⬛🟨
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The hardest one for me yet, I was still drawing a blank at the end to what the word was.
 
hannah Community Regular
Wordle 219 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was a bugger today. I had to come back to it as I was struggling to make any words at all with the letters I had left.
 
Hera Contributor
Does anyone else play this online game?
I've been playing for about 3 weeks.

Good one today!

Wordle 219 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That's 20/20 since I started. There's going to be a right hissyfit when the inevitable failure does happen.
 
hannah Community Regular
Wordle 220 5/6

🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

After the first guess, I thought I was gonna do it in two :(
 
Previous Thread
Lisa Lisa 10 1K
Next Thread
Lisa Deleted member 165 6 718
Back
Top Bottom