• EPL and NFL Pickem pools are now open for registration
    NEW GAME: Outbreak is now live: Scavenge, craft and fight your way across 6 zombie-infested sectors. Gear up and face what's waiting in the Metro.

War (2026) 

  • Date Created Pawn
  • Last Reply Cherub
  • Reply Count 3
  • View Count 25
  • Thread Participants
  • 0
  • 0
  • 1
0.00/5 - (0 Votes)

Genre: Drama

Director: George Kay

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: An anthology series set in the elite world of London law following two rival firms, Cathcarts and Taylor & Byrne, as they face off in a different headline-making legal battle each season.

Where to watch

Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Janey Rising Star
Looking forward to watching this one.
 
Gemma Mentor
Hard for me to watch shows where everyone is unlikeable, and this looks like one of those shows. Why I gave up on that financial show that takes place in London with all those coked-up rich young financial traders.
 
C Enthusiast
Hard for me to watch shows where everyone is unlikeable, and this looks like one of those shows. Why I gave up on that financial show that takes place in London with all those coked-up rich young financial traders.
Yeah, I have a low tolerance for "rich people with problems" shows. Sometimes it works regardless somehow, but I'm not feeling optimistic here.
 
Previous Thread
Gemma Gemma 1 34
Next Thread
Boot Cleaner Boot Cleaner 1 19
Back
Top Bottom